2019 Land Pride GS0560
Call for Price
Land Pride GS05 Series Grading Scrapers have uses and applications in landscaping, hobby farms, and small estates and are a low cost alternative for road grading applications. They do not require the additional horsepower or tending of tractor 3-point lift controls that a box scraper normally requires. Simply setting a properly adjusted GS05 Series Grading Scraper on the ground and driving forward enables the operator to grade off high spots and fill in ruts and low spots on unimproved roads and lanes with little or no manipulation of the tractors 3-point hitch controls. Unlike a rear blade, they require no adjustment of blade angling or offset positions.
- Cat. 1 and Cat.1 Quick Hitch compatible. Has lower hitch clevis type mountings: Makes for faster and easier hookup to the tractor.
- 18-33 hp requirements with 48" & 60" working widths: Makes it compatible with many popular smaller sized and properly ballasted compact utility tractors in use today
- 3-position scarifier shanks: Allows the scraper to be adjusted to desired amount of cultivation and grading action.
- Reversible heat-treated, high-carbon steel grading blades: For excellent wear resistance and long service life.
- Hardened tips on scarifier shanks: Assures long service life.
- Replaceable and full length skid shoes: Makes for easier operation and long unit life.
- Reversible skid shoes: Extends the life of the skid shoes.
- Heavy duty frame construction: Assures long lasting reliability and performance.
- Working width: 60 in. (1.52 m)
- Overall width: 63 3/8 in. (1.61 m)
- Number of scarifier shanks: 4
- Tractor hp requirement: 18-33 HP (13.4-24.6 kW)
- Overall length: 44 3/8 in. (112.7 cm)
- Overall height: 31 1/8 in. (79.1 cm)
- Side panel thickness: 3/16 in. (5 mm) thick with 1 1/2 in. (3.8 cm) formed edges.
- Front main beam & scarifier support: 4 in.x 3 in. (10.2 cm x 7.6 cm) reinforced heavy wall tubing.
- Rear beam construction: 3 in.x 2 in. (7.6 cm x 5.1 cm) heavy wall tubing.
- Skid Shoe Dimensions: 1/4 in. (6 mm) Thick x 1 1/2 in. (3.8 cm) wide x 40 in. (1.02 m) long.
- Scarifier shank construction: Heat treated, 3-position shank with dimpled-on hardened tips.
- Grader blades: Two 3/8 in. x 6 in. (1.0 cm x 15.2 cm) high-carbon, heat-treated blades that are reversible and replaceable.
- Shank adjustments: 3 3/4 in. and 1 1/2 in. (9.5 cm and 3.8 cm) below grade level. 1/2 in. (13 mm) above grade level.
- Lower 3-point attachment: Clevis type
- Hitch type: Category 1 and Category 1 Quick Hitch
- Color selections: Land Pride Beige or Orange
- Weight without optional rear blades: 350 lb. (158.8 kg)
- Weight of optional rear blades: 70 lb. (31.8 kg)
- Working Width
- 60 in. (1.52 m)
- 63 3/8 in. (1.61 m)
- 44 3/8 in. (112.7 cm)
- Recommended HP
- 18 - 33 hp (13.4 - 24.6 kw)
- 350 lb. (158.8 kg)