2019 Kubota WG6-21
Call for Price
Quote by Phone
Phone: (281) 331-3177
3375 E Hwy 6
Alvin, TX 77511
|M-F||7:30 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
These 21" commercial mowers combine cutting and bagging performance with extreme durability. Engineered to meet the demands of the lawn care professional, the Kawasaki FJ180 commercial duty engine dominates the segment. In addition, the ergonomic controls deliver easy operation and comfort throughout the day.
- Deck Edge Guards: The high strength steel replaceable edge guards will protect the cast aluminum deck from those aggressive obstacles that you will be cutting around.
- Mulch Plug: The durable plastic mulch plug is easily installed when opening the rear door.
- Operator Controls: The WG6-21 has a Zone Start control system and the WGC6-21 uses a Blade Brake control system.
- Cast Aluminum Wheels: The heavy duty cast aluminum wheels utilize 2 sealed ball bearings per wheel to make rolling the machine easy.
- 2.5 Bushel Grass Bag: A large 2.5 bushel grass bag is specifically engineered to reduce the amount of dust that passes through the bag.
- Kawasaki Engine: The commercial grade Kawasaki FJ180 KAI is designed for the landscape professional with the features they need. The external replaceable oil filter and the easy to access 2-Stage air cleaner make maintenance a real time saver.
- Cast Aluminum Deck: Performance and durability are the key attributes of the High Vacuum Cast Aluminum deck. Easily convertible from bagging to mulching both deliver professional results.
- Model: Zone Start
- Cutting Width (in): 21
- Engine: Kawasaki FJ180
- Engine Displacement (cc): 179
- Air Filter: 2 Stage (toolless replace)
- Oil Filter: External replaceable
- Rated Speed [RPM]: 3400
- Fuel Tank Capacity [qts.]: 3
- Mower Deck: High Vacuum, Rear Discharge
- Edge Guards: Yes (Steel)
- Deck Construction: Die-Cast Aluminum
- Bag Capacity (bu): 2.5 (3.1 cu ft)
- Drive System: Self-Propelled
- Height Adjustments: 7
- Deck Height Adjustment Range (in): 3/4"- 4"
- Transmission: 3 Speed Gear Drive
- 1st Gear: 2.4 MPH
- 2nd Gear: 3.3 MPH
- 3rd Gear: 4.1 MPH
- Tire Size (Front & Rear) (in): 9" x 2 1/4"
- Wheel Construction: Die Cast Aluminum w/ Dual Ball Bearings
- Tire Construction: Rubber Replaceable
- Handle Construction: 1" High Strength Tubular Steel
- Weight (lbs): 125
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Engine (through Kawasaki): 3 Years
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 179 cc
- 3 Speed Gear Drive
- Wheel Size
- Front: 9 in. x 2.25 in.; Rear: 9 in. x 2.25 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 qt.
- Deck Size
- 21 in.