2007 Kubota G2160 Garden Tractor
Alvin Equipment Co.
G2160 Garden Tractor
One owner Kubota G2160 diesel, shaft drive mower with 60" deck. Ready to go!
- HST - The HST Shaft Drive Transmission System transmits power directly from the engine to the HST via a shaft, and from the HST to the tires by means of a gear train. This enables the G-Series to maximize durability and minimize power loss while running both smoother and quieter.
- LADDER FRAME CHASSIS - Body rigidity is enhanced due to Kubota's unique, durable Ladder Frame Chassis. The exceptionally rugged chassis, made from stamped steel, provides torsionalstability even under the most extreme conditions.
- SUSPENSION SEAT - The deluxe high-back seat adjusts easily to accommodate most any operator for an increased comfort level. With just one touch, you can disengage the lever-lock to reposition the seat.
- FUEL EFFICIENT/LARGE-CAPACITY TANK - The G-Series is fitted with a large-capacity 5.8 gallon fuel tank. Coupled with Kubota's low-fuel consumption engines, you can complete a full day's work without stopping to refuel.
- KUBOTA ENGINES (Diesel) - Highly Durable Liquid-cooled Diesel EngineThis quiet compact liquid cooled diesel engine produces 21 horsepower for reliable performance, even on the toughest jobs. This high torque, long life and low maintenance diesel engine provides heavy-duty power for mowing.
- KUBOTA ENGINES (Gasoline) - Superior Gasoline Engine based on the sturdy design of our diesel engine - The quiet, fuel efficient liquid cooled gasoline engine produces24 horsepower to help you power through any job. And high power andtorque allow you to work with confidence.
- DIRECT SHOOT MOWER DECK - The G2160-R48S "Direct Shoot" is a riding mower that features a three-blade, rear-discharge cutting deck that works to both cut and collect your grass. The Direct Shoot system allows it to cut and channel grass into the integrated rear grass catcher. And because the mower discharges through the center you can cut on either side of the mower deck.
- DIRECT SHOOT COLLECTION SYSTEM - Thanks to the hydraulic dump system, the 14 bushel Grass Catcher is easily dumped from the drivers seat. It can be removed to rear discharge easily without any tools. It works great in wet conditions and when collecting leaves.
- QUICK-ATTACHING MOWER/GRASS CATCHER - Both the mower and the grass catcher can be attached/detached in just minutes. The job can be accomplished alone, with just a few tools.
- ELECTRONIC POWER STEERING - Micro-Computer Controlled Electronic Power Steering is a speed sensitive steering system that allows you precise control of your tractor. An electric motor automatically engages as you turn thewheel, for easier and more efficient steering.
- SHAFT DRIVE - The Shaft Drive Transmission System provides smooth power to the mowing unit. Engine power can be directly transmitted from the engine to the HST via a shaft, and from the HST to the tires by means of a gear train. This enables the G-Series to maximize durability and minimize power loss while running both smoother and quieter.
- HYDRAULIC MOWER LIFTING WITH EASY HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - In most cases, cutting height can be easily adjusted without leaving the operator's seat. Once the anti-scalp rollers are set, a wide variety of cutting heights can be dialed in without resetting the rollers.
- HYDRAULIC MOWER LIFT - The mower deck can be hydraulically raised and lowered without leaving the seat, for more efficient operations.
- Type: Liquid-cooled Kubota diesel
- No. of cylinders: 3
- Total displacement cu. In. (cm3): 47.7 (778)
- Max. Horsepower HP: 21
- Battery Voltage: 12V, 450 CCA
- Fuel Tank Capacity gal. (l): 5.8 (22.0)
Dimensions & Weight
- Length (tractor only) in. (mm): 74.2 (1885)
- Overall Width (tractor only) in. (mm): 42.3 (1075)
- Overall Width (with 48" mower) in. (mm): 50.3 (1277)
- Overall Width (with 54" mower) in. (mm): 66.5 (1690)
- Overall Width (with 60" mower) in. (mm): 72.6 (1843)
- Max. Overall Height in. (mm): 50.4 (1280)
- Turning Radius (inside rear tire) ft. (m): 28.0 (711) Left Turn
- Uncut grass radius w/ 48" mower in. (m): 27.0 (685) Left or Right Side
- Uncut grass radius w/ 54" mower in. (m): 25.0 (635) Left Side
- Uncut grass radius w/ 60" mower in. (m): 23.5 (597) Left Side
- Weight (w/out Mower Deck) lbs. (kg): 860 (390)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 50.8 (1290)
- Wheel Tread (Front/Rear) in. (mm): 32.5 (825) / 30.7 (780)
- Tire Size Front/Rear: 16 x 6.50 - 8 / 23 x 10.50 - 12
- Steering System: Electronic rack-and-pinion power steering
- Traveling Speed (Forward/Reverse) mph (km/h): 0 - 9.3 (0 - 15.0) / 0 - 3.8 (0 - 6.0)
- Transmission: Hydrostatic transmission
- Clutch: Direct shaft drive
- Brake: Internal expanding shoe
Other Performance Features
- Grass Catcher Type: Power Flow (Opt.)
- Capacity bushels: 9.75
- Seat Adjustment: One touch system with seat suspension
- Step Deck: Full flat
- KRA (Kubota Reverse Awareness System: Standard
- Attachment: Quick Attach with over center lever
- Adjustment of Cutting height: Dial gauge
- Cutting Width in. (mm): 48 (1219)
- Cutting Height in. (mm): 1.0 - 4.0 (25 - 102) in 1/2" increments
- Number of Blades: 3
- Discharge: Right Side
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 21 HP
- Engine Type
- 3-Cylinder, Liquid Cooled, Diesel
- 778 cc
- Hydrostatic Transmission
- Wheel Size
- Front: 16x6.50-8, Rear: 23x10.50-12
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.8 gal. (22 l)
- Deck Size
- Standard: 48 in., Optional: 54 in. & 60 in.
- Discharge Type